Reasons for Choosing a Country Which has Excellent Education Facilities
- Most Literate Countries in the World
Kazakhstan is known as one of the most literate countries in the world.
- Excellent Education Facilities and Infrastructure
The most important reason for that is the excellent education facilities and infrastructure in the country.
- Literacy Rate of Around 99% Includes Both
Kazakhstan has a literacy rate of around 99% which includes both men and women.
- Major Medical Universities of Kazakhstan Is Approved by MCI
The country is home to as many as 12 major medical universities that are approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Cost Factor and Education Facilities
The cost factor and education facilities provided to the students are an important factor behind students opting to study MBBS in Kazakhstan with a low fee structure.
- Welcome Students from All Over the World
The country welcomes students from all over the world to study various courses.
- Prime Courses Offered by Kazakhstan
MBBS is one of the prime courses offered by Kazakhstan.
- KNMU Is Recognized by Renowned World Organizations
The Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) of Kazakhstan is recognized by many renowned world organizations such as the WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India), etc.
- The Medium of Teaching Is the English Language
The medium of teaching opted by the universities is in the English language.
- Focus Clinical and Methodological Training
The Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) focuses on the overall growth of the students with the focus given on their clinical and methodological training.
- MBBS Course in Kazakh National Medical University
The MBBS course at Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is of 5 years.
- Take Up the Mandatory 1 Year Internship in India
The student must qualify MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test in India in return to take up the mandatory one-year internship in India.
- Course Duration Is for either 5.5 or 6 Years
In most of the other countries, the course duration is for either 5.5 or 6 years at least.
- Extra Year to the Students for Training
It gives an extra year to the students which they can focus more on their training.
- Apply in Universities of Kazakhstan to Pursue MBBS
Thousands of students every year apply for a place in the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) of Kazakhstan to pursue MBBS.
- Limit of Seats Available all the Students
However, because of the limited seats available, all the students are not able to get a seat in the universities.
- Selection on First Come, First Serve Basis
They welcome students on the basis of First come, first serve.
- Apply to Study in MBBS in Kazakhstan
Many Indian students also apply to study in MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- KNMU has Affiliations and Tie-ups with Many Hospitals
The Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) has affiliations and tie-ups with many well-known hospitals in their respective regions and students are asked to visit the hospitals.
- Course Duration to Get a Hands-on Knowledge
As early as their second year in the course duration to get hands-on knowledge of the real-world scenarios which the students would be facing after their course completion and to sharpen the skills of the students.
- Very Easy to Apply for an MBBS Scholarship Abroad
It has become very easy to apply for an MBBS scholarship in abroad for Indian students.
- University has Excellent Academic Record
If the student has an excellent academic record they can easily apply for the scholarship and if they meet the criteria as per the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU).
- Eligible for the Scholarship
They become eligible for the scholarship.
- Hygienic and Tasty Food Served in the Universities Mess
The hygienic and tasty food served in the mess of the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) makes the student crave their food.
- Facility to Serve Indian Food at Universities
Some universities also have the facility to serve Indian food in their messes.
- Easily Find Indian Food in Kazakhstan
The Indian students can easily find Indian food in Kazakhstan as there are many Indian restaurants in the country.
- Provide Ample Security to the Students
The students are extremely safe here as the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) provide ample security to the students.
- Country Is Well Educated
Also, as the country is well educated, the crime rate is also very low here.
- Affordable and High-Quality Education
Affordable and high-quality education along with the excellent accommodation facility.
- Best Options for Indian Students
It provided by the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) of Kazakhstan makes it one of the best options for Indian students looking to study MBBS in any other country than India.